Gond Chowara Herbs
Gond Chowara ~ Premium Quality
Dates or Phoenix Dactylifera, have been the staple food of the Bedouins for centuries and medical records showed low occurrences of many fatal diseases including cancer and heart disease among them.
The Bedouins and others from the Middle Eastern and Northern African countries also used date palms as their natural sources of medicine for the following:
Date Fruits To Provide Relieve From:
- Sore throat
- Throat and chest infections by mixing equal amount of dates, fig, hibiscus and raisin and boiled in water. Use as expectorant.
- Bronchial asthma by mixing dates with fenugreek
- Use as astringent for intestinal problem
- Counteracting alcohol intoxication
- Use as aphrodisiac by mixing dates with milk and cinnamon
- Poisonous effect by applying date paste onto the poisonous bite area
Gum / Gond Chohara (گوند چھوارہ) From The Date Trunk Used To:
- Treat diarrhea
- Genitourinary ailments